Friday, December 13, 2013

I love this idea of using large canvas type portraits in a collage format on a wall.....and that's just like my desk the hubs is using in his office at work! Note for when we have a room for my own desk and office in our home one day!

Home Decor
Home Decor

Download whole gallery
? Contemporary interior #luxury house design #home design #living room design #home interior #home interior design 2012
? Contemporary interior #luxury house design #home design #living room design #home interior #home interior design 2012

Download whole gallery
working space
working space

Download whole gallery
Santa Monica home designed by Tim Barber Ltd. Architecture
Santa Monica home designed by Tim Barber Ltd. Architecture

Download whole gallery
I love this idea of using large canvas type portraits in a collage format on a wall.....and that's just like my desk the hubs is using in his office at work! Note for when we have a room for my own desk and office in our home one day!
I love this idea of using large canvas type portraits in a collage format on a wall.....and that's just like my desk the hubs is using in his office at work! Note for when we have a room for my own desk and office in our home one day!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment